Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Week...

… has gone by – time goes too fast sometimes. I have been busy with several things, particularly with a new website I’m creating for an elementary school. The principal is a member of my former church, and as obviously none of the teachers or parents at the school is able or willing to create a site and I have also created the church’s website he asked me if I was willing to do it. Of course I said yes! I don’t know what I will get for it (not much to be sure, schools in Germany usually do not have a very high budget, and they’d rather spend it for the children), but that is not something I care about. I enjoy creating websites, especially when it is for a good cause :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I did a website for the church we went to in Portland... Though I think they let it go when we moved away. *lol*

Have fun!

Dru said...

Hi Barbara,
The website looks nice. Yes it is good cause. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Dru