Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vacation

We had a great time on our trip to East Frisia, it was a very relaxing vacation :)

Talking about vacation, I know the summer season is almost over, but I would like to introduce to you this campaign below, in which we take part (we sent pictures from around our home town and from Armenia). I think it is a very nice thing which a father is doing for his murdered son and it is also a campaign to condemn terrorism which kills so many innocent people each year:

4 comments:

Annette said...

Hi Barbara.
Oh, Summer isn't over yet, here it's windy but the warm weather will return during next week and I must admit I am not so happy about it.

Take care and have a pleasant weekend.
Hugs

Lori said...

Hi Barbara, hope you had a great vacation. I hate to see Summer end. ((BIG HUGS))!!

Connie said...

Hi Barbara. Hope your vacation was fun. Have a lovely day. HUGS

Dru said...

Hi Barbara,
Summer isn't over here in So Cal either lol we are just now heating up. Sept is usally our hottest month. Happy to hear you had a nice relaxing vacation. Have a wonderful week ahead.\
Hugs, Dru