Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just One More Week...

... until our vacation starts :) We will travel up north to join my father and "little" brother Stefan in a trip with the rv to the north sea area of Germany. I'm very much looking forward to it!

I hope that when I return I will also have some more energy for blogging again. During the entire summer season I have felt lazy and uncreative. Usually this is not the case, but this year the summer was extremely "tropical" in our area and I am not tropicalized at all! This is why I do not travel to countries with such a climate, but if the tropical weather comes to us I cannot do anything to prevent being exposed to it :(

5 comments:

Kia said...

Enjoy your vacation, Barbara! :) Hope you'll get back feeling inspired and creative!

Outstanding Stranger said...

have a great trip Barbara. I looked at your other slide show and will be looking foward to your vacation slides...Have fun...Diane

Annette said...

Hi Barbara.
I hope your trip will be nice, don't forget to give Stefan a hug from me.

Oh, I'm not tropicalized either, I prefere a "normal" temperature but what can we do, just accept the fact and stay safe in the shade.
Hugs

Julie said...

Sounds like great vacation plans!!! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Dru said...

Hi Barbara,
Your vacation sounds great. Have a wonderful time! Hope you are energized when you come back.
Hugs, Dru