Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Again


On Friday evening we returned from our London trip and meanwhile I have also returned home mentally (after our trip to Armenia last year it had taken weeks to get my brain set on “home” again). We had a great time and I was happy to see the town again after 22 years (I do not count a very short visit in 2005 when I wasn’t able to see much of it). Many things have changed, but the megacity atmosphere which I enjoyed so much during my year there was still the same. Also the weather was nice most of the time (except one day with rain). Hermann was very impressed and found London “addictive” – I completely agree on that ;) If there is one place I would really find it perfect to live it is this crazy megacity!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So glad you had a nice visit! :)

Darylynn said...

Hi Barbara! What a cute photo with the phone booth. I was under the impression they had been removed (along with double decker busses) for security reasons. I'm glad to see one because they're very symbolic of the city! (((Hugz)))

Kia said...

Ah, London! I've been there when I was 15 y-o but hope to visit it again soon with hubby. :)
More pics to share? :D