Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crime Time

I’m a great fan of criminal stories – both as books and films. One of my favourite crime series at the moment is “Criminal Minds”. This is mainly because of two special characters, Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) and Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness). Both are hyper smart and have special gifts – Reid has got an eidetic memory, for example. Here are some scenes of the series with both of them:



There are other crime series with freaks and nerds (when I use these expressions, I always mean this in a positive sense), like Navy CIS (McGee and Abby), Psych (Shawn) and of course Numb3rs (Professor Charlie Eppes a.k.a. David Krumholtz):



I think I like them, because all of them – regardless how big the difference is – are closer to my own self than any of the “normal” characters :)

3 comments:

Bente said...

I am just like you! I love crime series, and I belive that Criminal Minds are the best one. I also love to watch CSI, and several Norwegian and Sweedish crime series too.

I wish you a nice week!

Hugs from Bente

Dru said...

Hi Barbara,
I love Criminal Minds! They arw coming out with a spin off this Wednesday called Criminal Minds-Behavioral Unit with Forrest Whittaker, it looks really good too! Happy V'Day!
Hugs, Dru

Darylynn said...

Hi Barbara! Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day, too! Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))