Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, New Opportunies

I hope you had lovely holidays and your new year started smoothly! As I had posted before we spent the holidays with my family. We enjoyed it as always, but somehow I didn’t find time to do much on the computer – I didn’t continue with my novel during that time and I didn’t post on my blog as you can see.

In my last post I told you about my resolution, and I can tell you that until now at least I was able to keep it, even though several things happened which could have made me terribly worried. However, with GOD’s help I remained calm about these issues, which was completely contrary to my overanxious disposition.

I’m curious what this year will bring – and I’m sure it will not be boring :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you had a nice holiday!!! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com