Sunday, July 4, 2010

Slow Blogging

As you have probably noticed, I’m not blogging very much at the moment. This is for two reasons: firstly it is summer and at this time of year I usually am not so much in the mood for blogging; secondly I’m just writing my first novel and that takes a lot of time and creativity, of course. So I will reduce my blogging. I will just post when there is something new I feel like writing about. Please be patient with me. In case you are looking for me you can still find me on Twitter and Facebook ;)

5 comments:

Jaana said...

Thank you for stopping by Happy Snappy! Yes, Finland and mosquitoes is a very common combination in summertime. :D

Good luck with writing your novel and happy summer!

Bente said...

So exiting writing your own novel! I really understand about slow blogging. During summertime, it's more interesting to be outdoors.

I wish you a nice Sunday.

Hugs from Bente

Kia said...

Ciao Barbara! Thank you for stopping by Happy Snappy :) Best of luck with your first novel, can't wait to hear more about it, I am a bookworm :D
Happy summer, hugs!!

Lori said...

Have fun writing your novel!! Have a nice day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Barbara! Hope you are having a great week! How exciting about the novel. :)
Take care and God bless
~hugs~