Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Delays

While the problem with the loan is almost solved – we had to change the bank, though – there are now other delays, this time on the seller’s part. The house with the apartment we want to buy is owned by the town. Therefore they have to decide how the complex is now to be shared between them and us. Our architect had been very busy drawing up a plan and discussing it with the people involved. In the end the town council should have decided. On Monday they had their meeting, but it was not on the agenda – we have got no idea why not! The next meeting will be in four weeks’ time and if there is no other way we will have to wait until after that, before we can buy the apartment. So it will most likely be September (or even later?) before we will be able to move. Meanwhile I have doubts that it will ever happen at all!!! Who is next throwing stones in our way?


Lori said...

Awwww Barbara. I am sorry you are having troubles. Hang in there, something will work out.

Julie said...

*sigh* ... What a pain! ... Hope things get cleared up soon!

Darylynn said...

Hi Barbara! Sorry for all the obstacles in trying to get into your new home. Hang in there and take on one thing at a time! It will happen! (((Hugz)))