Sunday, March 28, 2010


After having resolved on taking up a loan to buy our new apartment everything is now on hold again. The reason is that last Monday we had visitors who are very likely to buy our house. If they do we don't need the loan. We hope that they will finally decide in the course of this week, because we can hardly wait to move forward and therefore we need to know as soon as possible whether we will have to take up the loan or not. Our plans are to buy our new apartment in April, so that the necessary renovation and maintenance can be started soon and we will be able to move sometime in May or June and enjoy the summer in our new home already :)


Julie said...

Sometimes the waiting game can be hard! *lol*

I hope they take the house!

Kia said...

Fingers crossed for you! :)
Have a lovely Easter week.