Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting Started

Even though our house is not sold yet we now decided to start the procedure to buy the new apartment and have it renovated, so that we will be able to move sometime in May or June, depending how long it takes. Of course we have to take up a loan until our house is sold, but that is far better than remaining here probably another six months or longer being unable to plan and probably even risk to lose the apartment we are intending to buy. If we were still living in the house towards winter we also would have to buy heating oil again. So there would be many disadvantages and almost no advantages (or none at all) if we stayed here.


Julie said...

Sounds like a good plan. :)

Kia said...

Best of luck with your nice plan! :) All the best to you and your hubby.

Dru said...

Hi Barbara,
Sounds like a great plan :) Good luck
Hugs, Dru

Bente said...

I really do understand!
I wish you good luck in selling your old house.
I wish you a nice weekend and a happy Easter.
Hugs from Bente