We had no more snow until now since this first one, just a lot of rain. I don’t care much, though.
One of our appointments of last week regarding the sale of our house had to be cancelled unfortunately and has been postponed until tomorrow. I hope that it can finally take place, because then we will know for how much we can sell the house.
With regard to an apartment for us things are looking much better at the moment. Last Wednesday we had a look at an apartment which we liked very much and it is for sale at a very reasonable price. If our expert sees no obstacle we will buy it, so that we already know where to go when our house is sold.