Monday, November 9, 2009

First Snow

Today we had the first snow this winter. However, it was mixed with rain and therefore didn’t stay. This kind of weather makes me look forward to Advent time and Christmas even more.

This week we are having two appointments regarding our intended move – on Wednesday one regarding a potential apartment for us and on Thursday we are talking to an architect who will assist us in selling our house. He will not do everything an estate agent would do, but all the things which are important for us and which we could hardly do ourselves. I’m a little stressed because of this and I’m sure the stress will increase, but I try to keep my thoughts fixed on the result – a nice new apartment which will be much more suitable for us than this house and which will be closer to the area where Hermann works!

5 comments:

Kacy said...

I didn't know you were trying to sell your house! I will bookmark you blog. I am not a very good blogger these days. Seems like it's much easier to catch people on Facebook. Anyway, hope all goes well! :D

XOXO,
Kacy

Julie said...

We don't normally get snow in November, but it has happened... The kids would be excited if we did. :D

Lori Madison said...

Ahh the first snow! I can't wait until we have it here. I understand why you are stressed but you have a great attitude about the whole situation. Blessings and joy to you...

Dru said...

Hi Barbara,
After 45 years in your home it is understandable to be a little stressed. I have been at my place 19 years and moving would stress me out too! Good luck with the selling of your house and finding a great apartment.
Hugs, Dru

Annette said...

Hi Barbara.
I hope everything will be fine for you with your new home, of course it will, but you must relax and don't stress too much.
Look who's talking, I know exactly how you feel;)
Have a good week, my friend.
Hugs