Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tweet Tweet



Since Tuesday afternoon Yaris is not our only pet any more – we have now also got two budgies named Fitzwilliam Darcy and Henry Tilney. They are very beautiful little birds, but they like to quarrel a bit from time to time ;)

The second new thing is that after thinking a while about it I have now got a Twitter account. I was just curious how it worked and I’m not sure yet what exactly will become of it, but I will certainly not spend a lot of time tweeting. I still prefer Facebook and blogging, although I’m a little lazy even with that at the moment – I guess it will get better once the weather gets ugly ;)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Very pretty birds! ... Joe won't let us get birds, or gerbils. *lol*

I'll have to follow you on Twitter! :D

Kia said...

Awww, cutie! :D Have a lovely Sunday!

Annette said...

Hi Barbara.
They are so cute, your birds, congrats to your big family, I like birds a lot. Do they fly around in the room sometimes?
Here the Autumn has arrived, I love it!
Hugs