Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Exhausted...

The weather is tropical again here in my little place on Earth, it is hot, the sun is shining, but the air is so humid that the laundry I did yesterday morning (!) is still soaking wet and starting to smell ugly (despite the beautifully smelling fabric softener I have used). So strange! No wonder this weather makes me feel exhausted, even though I didn’t do much today, just the daily routine. According to the weather forecast it is going to stay again for a while – I hope I will get used to it!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Weird to think that your laundry is still wet after so long! ... Could you just throw them into the dryer, instead of line drying them? ... I'm too lazy to line dry, so I always use my dryer. *lol* (Of course, it rains 9-10 months out of the year here, so during those times it would be hard to get the laundry to dry too. *lol*)

Barbara said...

I do not have a dryer.

Annette said...

Hi Barbara.
Oh, nothing is as good as air dried laundry, the dryer is not good for the clothes, but I do use it for towels and stuff, but mostly I let it line dry. Indoors, we have a special room for that in our house, for all the tennants. It's working just fine for us.

Anyway, hope the tropical heat is gone today, we had it too but today it's just perfect.
*Hugs*