Monday, June 22, 2009

Medical Check-Ups 2009

Today was my first of four medical check-ups which I have to undergo this year. This one was at the gyn’s (everything was okay, thank God!). The second and third ones will take place by the beginning of July – a general and a skin cancer check-up (those two are only every other year, if the doctor does not find anything worrying – which I hope!). The last one will be a check-up at the dentist’s in September.

I do not particularly like medical check-ups (well, who does! *lol*), but of course they are necessary and I’m so glad that they are covered by insurance. Especially the cancer check-ups I find extremely important and I wouldn’t want to miss any of them!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Good for you for being so good about it!!!!

Sarah Dawn said...

Thanks for splashin' around with me today. Thought I would stop by as well. Hmmm, makes me think I need to get in for my check up as well. Thanks for the reminder.

Rejoicing in the rain,
sarah Dawn

Connie said...

Hi Barbara:I so dislike all these checkups! I hope all goes well. HUGS

Annette said...

Hi Barbara.
I've done the medical checkup only a week ago, my doctor said he would call me if there was anything wrong. He didn't call and I guess I am fine;)
But it's not the funniest thing to do, only necessary.
Have a lovely Summer Wednesday, here it's all time high. Sunny and so warm.
Hugs

Bente said...

I am happy to hear that you are okey. :o)

I am leaving for one weeks vacation on Friday, and I am really looking forward to it.
Hugs from Bente

Darylynn said...

Good for you to be behaving and getting your required checkups! The way I look at it is that it's always best to find about any problems early! (((Hugz)))

~Pam~ said...

Hi Barbara!
That is good you are getting all of your medical checkups taken care of.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Take care!
~hugs~

Kia said...

Ciao Barbara, I don't like dr.s these checkups :P Have a sunny day! Hugs!