Monday, June 1, 2009

Long Weekend

I hope you had a lovely weekend! We had a long one – today was a holiday, too, due to Pentecost. I have been creative, as you can see *s*, despite a nasty headache. However, I hate to just sit there and do nothing, so I’d rather see what I can do even with an aching head. Of course, these are only things which do not require too much concentration. Today my headache is almost gone, so my spirits are high again. The weather was nice and Hermann even had time to go for a walk with me. We went to the sports centre of our little town – okay, nothing really remarkable, tennis courts, soccer fields, etc. but nonetheless it had been new for me as I had never been there before. Well, I enjoyed the walk with Hermann as unfortunately this does not happen too often, as he has got so much work to do. No reason to complain, though, as he is a free-lancer and if he hasn’t got work there is no money coming in. Therefore we have to be thankful for this!

5 comments:

Darylynn said...

Hi Barbara! I like your new blog, the name, the graphics and it's cute how the blogroll looks. I see Pam's grandson Colton! :) Happy June! (((Hugz)))

Dru said...

Hi Barbara,
Happy to hear your headache went away! Nice you were able to take a walk with Hermann, sounds like he is usually very busy with work which is good. Hope you have a great Wednesday.
Hugs, Dru

Connie said...

Hi Barbara: I'm glad you lost your headache. Have a lovely day.
HUGS

A.D said...

Beautiful blog and layout!

I will definitely continue to read it, By the way, we have a new section over at Everyday M.moms, calledMissionary Moms' Nests! Come Join it!

Susan said...

Hi Barbara, I do like the new blog in here. I like to scrap so this makes me think of scrapping. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs